Saturday, March 31, 2007

Wedding Shawl- Done!

My god, what a ride this project has been.

From fighting every second of one yarn, to running with the wolves on another, this project has been a blast.


I hate to give it away. In all honesty, I probably will never see it again. In some way, that's heartbreaking to me. In other ways, I think it's gratifying.
Here it is, taking a long drink:
And, after a stretch:

And rolled up, waiting for packaging:

I will try to get myself together and get photos of it on an actual person. The bridal shower is tomorrow and maybe I can get her to model it for me.

Yeah, there's mistakes- one intentional (as usual) and the other-the join in the border. I strongly dislike the look of it.

All in all, this project rates high on my satisfaction list.

4 Comments:

Blogger Zarzuela said...

Even what little I can see looks absolutely beautiful! I don't blame you for maybe not wanting to give it away.

Jessica

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god! That IS gorgeous, you weren't kidding! I love it. LOVE. IT.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Xia Diaz said...

That's gorgeous! I would want to keep it for myself, too.

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home