Thursday, March 15, 2007

Yarn Talks

I've been fighting the shawl for days now. Only 3 repeats done in 3 days. Sad, sad, sad.

This morning, after discovering a huge mistake 3 rows back, I decided to frog it and work with the yarn that I originally purchased for this project.

So far, no problems. Not. A. Single. One. I'm through a full repeat in under 2 hours.

How is that possible??

Yarn talks, I swear. Now if I had just listened 2 days ago I would be much farther along than I am now.

And if I can also rant for one second- if I hear one more knit blogger say they have an advance copy (or copies) of Friday Night Knit Club and I don't get to read one, I'm going to be very, very pissed. I want to read this book. Now. /Rant.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget the wonders of a life line in your lace -- it might have saved you from the big rip out!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Sachi said...

Didn't I send you a copy of the first chapter? Dammit! *grumble, grumble*

Yes, yarn speaks. That's exactly how I feel about the stole I'm working on right now. The yarn SPOKE from the back room as I was flipping through the book.

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home