Thursday, April 05, 2007

Answers...

Here's the answers to the ask me anything post. Sorry it's late, I forgot about it.

Sachi said...
How much do you love me? I love ya like ice cream. ;)

Seriously though, how's the spinning going? Um, spinning has been put on the back burner for awhile now. I rocked out the orange/red plied yarn and then...stopped. I was away for a week and life gets busy.

soozies said...
Please explain quantum physics, specifically string theory or entanglement.

Um, ok. But it will have to happen over PB&J at my house. Roger (Suzy's 5 yr old) will explain.

jennsquared said...
Anything huh? Can you help me on my business? We talked about this last night. Sorry....

Baby Beth said...
How do you deal with a crazy family? I need help... Do you want my cousin Vito to take care of it? No seriously, I'm sure it will work out. Just keep breathing and don't take anything your sister (why do I have a hunch that it's about her?) personally.

Anyone else?

2 Comments:

Blogger Lilith Parker said...

What kind of souvenir would you like from Texas, pretty lady? ;)

7:16 AM  
Blogger Sachi said...

Oooo! I'm loved like ice cream! That must be a lot! ;-) You too damned cute, I can't stand it! I like exclamation points!!!!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home