Saturday, April 14, 2007

Bloggaversary!

On April 11th of last year, I posted for the first time here.

To celebrate, I bought myself a gift today. Using the last of the holiday gift certificates, I purchased these:
Cascade "The Heathers" 220, color 9448- enough for a sweater for the bloggaversary girl! With it being April and all, I doubt that you'll be seeing them again for a few months, but you never know.
And a thanks to you, my readers. No one is more suprised that I've kept up this blog than me. I may not get 10,000 readers daily, but the few that I do get, I consider friends.
I'll have a update on the stinky purse (trying one of the posted ideas now! Thanks for all of them!) and photos of the tank top tomorrow or Monday...if the Nor'easter doesn't carry my family away.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sara M said...

Yay, congrats! (if you want, we can all pray for a cold streak, so you can wear your woollies...)

5:00 PM  
Blogger Cynder said...

Happy Bloggaversary!

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary! Bloggaversary! Blirthday! Blogthday! (I am having too much fun with this.)

9:38 PM  
Blogger Baby Beth said...

Happy Bloggaversary!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Zarzuela said...

Happy Blogiversary!!! :)

Jessica

9:51 AM  
Blogger Mindy said...

Happy Blogiversary!

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home