Friday, April 20, 2007

Hear Me Roar

I just went downstairs to do laundry and there's more water on the floor. Instead of wet vac-ing it up, I ran upstairs, grabbed some peanut butter eggs and started blogging.

I am woman, hear me roar.


(Hi Hubs, I'll clean it when I'm done- promise)


Here's the latest of Lotus Blossom Tank:


The colors are washed completely out. Sorry 'bout that.


Here's some flood photos. This is looking down into my basement. Notice the fine looking reflection of the window and the light bulb in the water.
Hubs pushing water around:
Notice the wave action??
And this is the most heartbreaking loss:

Hubs loves wine. He collects it. The bottles were unscathed, but the wine racks may not be. Hubs made these for himself a couple of years ago. He's kinda being nonchalant about it, but I ache for him. All that work...

3 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

What a bummer. Peanut butter eggs would have been my choice too.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Baby Beth said...

Those wine racks are beautiful!! Sucks they got damaged...and BTW, those racks would be awesome for YARN! When I told that you Mickey (I showed his the pics) told me I have a problem. haha

6:33 PM  
Blogger anphoe said...

Your basement pictures look very familiar. Come look at mine lol http://anphoe.blogspot.com

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home