Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Liv = Done

Elsebeth Lavold is an amazing designer. I've adored her viking and cabled sweaters since I could barely purl.

Liv is done. It was late for Easter, but who's racing here, right?
Am I happy with it, yes. Can I admit something though?
I feel like a tank in it.
Maybe it's pms, maybe it's the finishing job I did, I dunno. The sleeves are long, but I can live with that. I just don't feel pretty in it.
Here's the cables:

And scrunched up on the bathroom counter:

On the floor with no flash(shows the cables):

And with a flash:

Next up: baby blanket for my niece!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet it's just PMS. NOTHING looks good during PMS. I think that sweater is gorgeous. Simple, but with a twist (ugh, lame pun) from the cables.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Archiknist said...

I just missed you trying it on last night, but it looks bigger than you--could you sew the side seams in a little bit to take in some of the extra? Not very much, or the seams would get bulky, but maybe 2 or 3 stitches in from each edge? That would make the body a couple of inches smaller overall.

Hey--does the spinning camp have a website? Kevin's been picking on me, but I think it would be great!

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home