Monday, April 23, 2007

Things I Know.

Going to the park on a warm spring day means a lot of kids and alot of kids means a lot of noise.

Don't go to the park on a warm spring day if you want a relaxing afternoon at the park with your (sometimes) quiet and easy-to-overwhelm child.

I'm counting the days until CT and Maryland Sheep and Wool fests.

And until my best friend comes home from Japan for a visit.

I'm almost done with Lotus Blossom Tank. It's gorgeous.

And, last but not least, the final days of each semester are always overwhelming. Not going to post much in the next few, but keep checking in, ok?

2 Comments:

Blogger Baby Beth said...

I look forward to your posts. :)

6:03 PM  
Blogger Hunny said...

I went to the park today too! I wonder if we 't were at the same park. There were lots of moms and kids there!! Plus I can believe how tiring going to the park is!!

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home