Wednesday, May 23, 2007

33

I laugh whenever someone tells me that they hate their birthday.

I *LOVE* my birthday.
It's the one day that I don't feel guilty for needing (or expecting) some attention.

It's the one day that I don't care what I eat.
It's the one day that I look back and give honest thanks for what I have, what I am, what I will be.
Happy birthday to me. Can't wait to see what this year has in store for me!


This is me hugging some roving at MS&W. My friend Suzy took the photo of me. I'm wearing the first sweater I ever made. Life is good. (Except that I was hugging mohair, which made me sneeze.)

12 Comments:

Blogger Mindy said...

Happy Birthday! Celebrate in style!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Hunny said...

Happy Birthday!

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, sweetie! I hope it's a blast.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Archiknist said...

happy Birthday!!

1:57 PM  
Blogger Sachi said...

Happy birthday to you! I like my birthday too. :-)

2:05 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy!

7:08 PM  
Blogger Deenz said...

And it turns out I can't make it tonight, but I wanted to be sure and say Happy Birthday!!!

I'll be at MA S&W on Saturday - will I see ya there?

7:37 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Awesome! Happy, joyful birthday! (Wish I was that young again.) The ball o'roving looks yummy. Thinking of the yarn and projects that could become something with it...ahh.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Lilith Parker said...

Happy birthday! And gesundheit... stay away from the mohair. ;-)

9:08 AM  
Blogger anphoe said...

Happy Birthday!! I was planning on going to SnB last night to eat your birthday cake, but I got sick so I couldn't make it. I hope you had a wonderful time!!!

10:51 AM  
Blogger nihal said...

ohh happy birthday! i love my birthday too (and quite convinced that everyone should like MY birthday :) ) i am a gemini too by the way, 30th of May :)

3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my birthday too! Hope it was a good one!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home