Sunday, May 20, 2007

Yarn Closet

Someone asked me the other day about the status of the yarn closet and my stash that I had on hand. They were unaware that the closet had been completed for awhile now and added to.

Here's what it looks like today.


At Webs I got the bag of reddish oatmeal colored Elsbeth Lavold Silky wool (down by the floor, between the hangers). One bag was 27 bucks, coming out to less than 3 bucks a skein. Love the color, love the yarn, love the price. I got 2 cones of cotton lace weight- $5.00 each. There's enough to make atleast 2 shawls of each color- red and black. Those are up on top of the left side hangers. They are cut off in the photo. I also got 6 skeins of a certain color wool for a certain special October birthday girl, it's a secret surprise. I'm about 99% sure she visits the blog, so I'll have to be discrete when I start the project.

I want to say that the closet is full and closed, but I can't do that. See, there's still room in the middle!! Lucky for me, Mass sheep and wool is this coming weekend! Heeheee. I know I'm not getting any birthday money (bummer...I'll miss the grandpa check.) but I'm babysitting Tues. so I'll have some cash.

Yahoo! Bring on the sheeps!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mindy said...

Great purchases! The closet looks good. Did you keep a list of all your stash? That is where I always end up short. I never finish my list. Could be why my stash has grown so big.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Baby Beth said...

Happy birthday to you!

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home