Friday, June 01, 2007

Half Way

I'm past the halfway mark on the back of the sweater. I'm starting to panic, as I always do, that it's not going to fit. I have gauge and I'm doing her size...we'll see.
Here's the count for today:
I took a shorter route, but with more sidewalks...and hills. My hips ache. My heel has a blister. I'm so not athletic. lol. I'm off to the grocery store so I should be able to hit 10,000.
Anyone else wake up at 2am this morning to the lovely sounds of thunder and lightning?? It was beautiful up until it got too close and the horrible crackling thunder started. (Yeah, I thought of you Eklectika.) I jumped everytime it hit. The Boy woke up too. Only, instead of crying (which he did do a little, because he couldn't find his binkie in the dark) he clapped and hooted everytime the lightning flashed. Silly kid.

4 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

What beautiful cable work! Just gorgeous in that color!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Sachi said...

OK, seriously... I need an extreme close-up of your cables. I have so much trouble with gaps and such. I want to know if this is just me or if it will come out in the blocking.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, Lilith said that bloggers live for comments. It must be true -- I got such a thrill when I saw that I had comment #2! Whee! The blue cable sweater is beautiful! What a lucky friend you have. (This is so much fun.)

2:36 PM  
Blogger Deenz said...

hehe...yeah that was a rumbly one! Last night I saw a really cool lightning show downtown while waiting on the street...

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home