Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tanya, Skip This Post, Please.

I started a new sweater. Funny, I have a month and a half until the birthday that the sweater is intended for, and yet I want to finish this thing by Friday. This behavior is not normal, trust me...I know. I want to have 100% of my knitting mind on either Mystery Stole 3 or the surprise birthday cable sweater. I have the cables of the blue sweater memorized so it's pretty mindless at this point. And the MS3 will be my at home, don't even think of talking to me-I'm busy knitting, project.

I took a photo of the Kona Bay Cotton from Webs:
Yes, it's the same stuff in the sweater photo above. (Don't ask me why the color sucks so much on my camera.)
With all honesty, it is delicious to work with. Please don't buy all of it on me, ok?
Now, I've also done more work on the blue cabled surprise sweater. The sleeves are groovy, aren't they?

I also have to start thinking of Christmas stuff already. I *should* make my mom a sweater, but I have a feeling that I'm not going to have it in me.

Why can't I just make everyone hats and be happy with that??

1 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

CABLE-LICOUS! Those are all so pretty.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home