Monday, July 09, 2007

Finished Clue 2

I finished clue 2. I'm happy about it. And I'm positive that it's not an 8 legged yucky crawly thing.

I started to watch Michael Moore's Bowling For Columbine this morning. It's disturbing. The images shown in the movie will haunt me. I don't understand those who say we have a right to carry arms and protect our homes, dressed up like camo-nuts.

We all know the American society is violent and disturbing. Watching them shoot up stuff in the woods won't make me sleep better at night.
I have no idea what the answer is. I stopped watching the movie after about an hour and a half. Maybe shutting off the tv once in a while is the beginning.
I started baby knitting:
Oh how I love baby sleeves!

I'm considering making a second Mystery Stole 3. I have black cotton yarn and red beads.

I also have plenty of other knitting on the needles though. Some people have startitis, I have A.D.D.

5 Comments:

Blogger Baby Beth said...

The shawl looks SOOO good so far!

7:35 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

Since you posted about it being a spider or something, I've been interested to check out everyone's progress too see if you were right. It looks really pretty so far!

1:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love baby knits! I need to knit something for a baby soon. So fast. So satisfying.

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And why was there no MS3 knitting at Mon. SnB? Hmmmmm? Missed you and the boy! Sue

12:26 PM  
Blogger jennsquared said...

I'm still on clue 1, and so far, I don't think mine looks like yours :(

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home