Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I'm Bad At Keeping Secrets.

Usually I can't keep a secret* to save my life. I'm awful. My friends all know this, and sometimes use it to their advantage. Sometimes they will tell me something, with the intention of me telling everyone.

Not in this case though.

Sachi, my beloved Northwest US friend, told me a secret a month ago. And as of today, I can let that secret out. (I didn't tell any of my blog or knit friends, I swear. I did tell Hubs though. I know, I know. I had to tell someone!)

This is Sachi's secret.

Go buy stuff. And if you ever need to buy me something, do it there.


*I have no problem keeping confidential things confidential. I can keep certain secrets- but none that involve good things, such as getting married or having a baby or starting a small business. So if you ever are in any of those situations and need someone to keep quiet about it, don't talk to me. Ok?


And as a side note. There's a squirrel in my basement and that *freaks* me out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sachi said...

So, if I'm ever raped by an alien and don't want anyone to know for fear that my child will be treated like an outsider, I shouldn't talk to you about it?

I love you!

PS - OMG, squirrel! Hide the fleeces!!!! Eeeek!

6:39 PM  
Blogger RC said...

Squirrl? bleh! but better a squirrl than a mouse! eewwee. I'll send my mouser cat over. She can take care of business!

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home