Thursday, July 12, 2007

July 12th Bullets

  • Today is my 4th wedding anniversary.
  • My mom and her boyfriend are going to be here in 3 hours so that Hubs and I can have dinner like adults, in a restaurant without the word "friend" or the letters "lies" in the name.
  • My house, like always, is trashed.
  • I woke up with a sore throat and a headache at 3 am this morning.
  • I still have both.
  • The last thing I want to do is go to a fancy-pants dinner.
  • What I want to do is go back to bed.
  • But I'm putting on my big girl panties, my make up, my nice clothes...going to my anniversary dinner, sickness and all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

Happy Anniversary. Maybe hubby can help you with your headache? I'm sure the big girl panties will inspire him!

Enjoy your special day...sick and all. :)

6:52 PM  
Blogger Baby Beth said...

Happy anniversary!

7:59 PM  
Blogger www.stepherz.com said...

Yayyy! Happy 4th Anniversary! Have some fancy food for me. Tonight is pizza night in this house. Blech.

Hope you feel better. What are the chances of getting sick on your anniversary?

5:26 PM  
Blogger jennsquared said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope the dinner went okay even with your cold...

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home