Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Spinning Blah's

My wheel has been collecting dust for a month. It's sad. I have no idea what to do. I can't spin when The Boy is up and I'm too tired to spin at night.

I need some guidance and the spinning guild near me only meets once a month.

I have no idea why I'm moaning and groaning about this....it just sucks that I don't have enough time in my day to do more things. And it sucks that I don't have a super experienced spinning teacher who's willing to come and teach me spinning and keep me on track.

Spinning blahs suck.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sachi said...

You'll be fine. Just give it a couple weeks. Or force yourself to sit for 5 minutes and spin. Either you'll take to it or your go take a nap. It's a win-win.

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been feeling that way about crafty things lately. We've got to find some evening energy!

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home