A Decision Has To Be Made.
I need to decide a few things, both with this workout stuff and with knitting stuff.
First, the workout. I need to join. But it's expensive. I wish I could grab a crystal ball and see if I will continue going in 7 months. If I do, then it's worth it. If not, I'd have wasted a ton of cash.
Second, knitting. I have to decide if I'm going to rip or continue with MS3. I'm stuck on clue 3. Not stuck- as in, I can't figure the pattern out, but stuck- as in, I've seen the wing portion for the stole (and hate it), I can't go on. I think if I did it as a symmetrical stole, then grafted, it would be ok. But I've never grafted more than 15-20 stitches and I have no idea how it will look.
I also want to do a pair of monkey socks- yes, I said socks, and I need that needle.
Should I rip or continue then graft or put it on another needle and put the whole project on hold?
BTW, I finished another Forest Canopy Shawl. I totally rocked this one out in a couple days for my family's reunion. Go me. It will be put into a raffle. I hope it goes to a good home! I'll take photos tomorrow, if the sun comes out.