Wednesday, August 01, 2007

It's Off The NEEDLES!

So I feel like I haven't slept, ate, showered or done any housework in 3 days. My wrist is beyond pain, and now just numb.

But it's off the needles and looks beautiful. It's going in for a bath tonight or tomorrow. I'll have photos then.

To answer questions- I'm wearing a black dress to the wedding. The green will be a good match for it. I hope to have hubs take photos of me wearing the shawl.

Back to Harry!!

And nupps are stitches that are knit together to make round bumps in the fabric, smaller than a bobble though.

And there is no fighting over anything I make, but damn did that make me laugh!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

Wow, congratulations! What a feat! Get it washed asap, the sooner it's dry the sooner we can start the shawl brawl!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Sachi said...

Way to go! I just finished my wedding knitting last night at 1:00 a.m. I need a nap too.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Dottie said...

Congrats on finally finishing the damn thing! Can't wait to see if finished!

Yeah!

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home