- I'm the heaviest I've been since giving birth almost 2 years ago. After seeing the photos of me at the wedding, I've decided to adjust (again) my eating habits. I go off and on diets like you wouldn't believe. We've (meaning Hubs and I) have eaten pretty healthy for the last 24 hours, but I'm DYING for sugar.
- Anyone know a good, resonably priced gym in my area? It has to have babysitting, of course. I have issues with staying motivated, so anyone have advice on that too?
- I started a new project. I'm such a project whore, I know.
- And no, it has nothing to do with babies...why do you ask?
- Gram's well, she's home and resting comfortably. Thanks again for the thoughts.
- Thanks also for the compliments on the Spring Things shawl. It was a battle I won fair and square. haha.
- I've also decided to be a good housewife and get myself on a cleaning schedule. I made a pretty microsoft spreadsheet and everything. Now if I could just stick to it and the diet.
- Anyone up for frozen yogurt on Weds?? (I'm always begging the other NH SnB group to go get ice cream with me. They have frozen yogurt, right girls??)
Diets make me cranky.
So does housework.