Friday, August 17, 2007

Proud Owner.

I'm a proud owner of a HealthTrax gym membership.

I worked out for an hour and a half today. Walked, biked, and lifted. I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful it feels.

I really wanted to swim, but The Boy had diaper issues and they don't change them so I had to stop towards the end of lifting to take care of that. Once he saw me, he wasn't letting me out of his sight. The day care attendant said that he cried a bit when he noticed me gone, but got preoccupied, cried again when he started to miss me, then got preoccupied. They commented that I should have started him off slower- come for 20 minutes one day, then 25, so on and so forth. Um, yeah. That would have been a great idea if I had thought of it. (One more strike in the "mom's going to hell" list.)

More later, I took photos of the silk shawl and it's beautiful!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

Good for you! Now that you have the membership, I know you'll use it! It's always the getting to it.

And you're not going to hell. :)

9:05 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

I am proud of you! It's difficult to find time to work out and not feel like you are neglecting your "mommy" duties. The kiddo will be fine. Your ability to handle stress and everyday things will be better for having taken time to exercise.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home