Monday, September 17, 2007

Like a Kid in a Candy Shop

This arrived today.
Yeah, Jaggerspun Zephyr, and a whole lot of it too! This is what I saw as I opened the box:

A bunch of other knitters and I went in on an order from Sarah's Yarns. Now I just have to wind it all into balls and hand them out. Oh, and get money from people too. *Little note here: The box reeked of cigarette smoke. The yarn didn't though. But the box...geez.*

Here's an update on what I'm knitting:


Baby sweater for a friend.

Hubs' sweater:

I'm so bored with both I want to poke my eyes out.

Where's some lace when you need it?!?

3 Comments:

Blogger Marla said...

I forgot you were doing the yarn order. If you have any gray left let me know. Thanks.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Archiknist said...

Sports beans are not so bad, actually--they're jelly beans, made by Jelly Belly, but formulated to be good for you while running. They're almost good enough to eat while not running (in contrast to other running food that tastes like glue).

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once got a box of yarn from a smoker, too--I saw the mailman coming up the walk trying not to touch it any more than he had to. It reeked. The yarn less so, thank goodness, and the smokesmell washed right out of it.

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home