Sunday, September 16, 2007

Running

I've been busy lately. I'm used to having a day or two of busy-ness, then alot of down time, then busy-ness again.

It seems like last week and this weekend have flown by. Part of me says that since I'm not feeling 100% (i.e. I have a bit of the sniffles) everything seems like a chore. Another part of me says, "Quit yer whining and get moving."

I've been knitting a sweater for Hubs for what seems like 10 years. I know it's not true, seeing as I've only been knitting for about 4.5 years. But this thing won't end. I'm soooo done with this project.

I have the super secret surprise sweater- the blue cabled one- on the brain. I need it for mid-Oct. and I'm running out of time.

School is also taking me away from housework and knitting. Algebra blows, people. Seriously. But, instead of quitting, that just means that I need to totally go the opposite way and obsess over it. I've been working on algebra problems for about 2 hours a day, thanks to plenty of problems in the book and online. Maybe by the end of the semester I'll be able to take over Gauss's life and all will be good.

And oh, I ran 3/4 of a mile today. Without stopping, falling off the treadmill or dying.

Yeah, I'm shocked too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home