Thursday, October 04, 2007

Baby Sweater- DONE!

And looking damn cute, if I do say so myself. It's unblocked, so bear with the bumps and lumps of the photo.

I think I have the sizing a bit off, it may be too small for next winter. Oh well...the thought that counts and all that, right?
Here's a close up of the buttons.
Tonight I'll block it, tomorrow it will be wrapped and ready. Yahoo!
The pattern is from Erika Knight's Knitting For Two. (The chunky sweater on page 20.) And the yarn is Bernat Softee Chunky which I got in a swap a few months ago.
Very, very fast knit. If I really went at it like gang busters I could have popped this baby out in a day, easily. I'll definately make it again.
I wish I had a 12" circular needle to make a matching hat.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute! And a day, eh? Even better!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Lilith Parker said...

The button pic looks like a frog. Although that may be my lack of sleep talking.

5:32 AM  
Blogger Xia Diaz said...

Wow! It's really cute. I love the buttons, too!

6:50 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

In a day? Wow! The sweater looks wonderful. Bet it's warm too.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Sachi said...

Oh! A matching hat would be SOOOOOO cute!

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was gonna ask you for the pattern....do you have a similar one online? I'm really sick of the hat...no more size 3 needles for this girl. I wanna knit something chunky and easy cuz I know I'll get too distracted and bored.
Cute buttons by the way!

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home