Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Dear Thigh Muscle,

It's nice to see you again.


I know that I've been talking quite alot about this whole gym, diet, workout thing lately.


Well, the small changes are starting to happen. If I wasn't really looking for them, I'd miss them.


Yesterday, while watching the most deplorable excuse for a Yankees game, I looked down at my thigh and realized that my muscle is now noticeable. It wasn't even the way that I was sitting either. I can tense up the muscle and it's obviously there!! I got very giddy. (Then the other team scored again. And all my playoff hopes were dashed once again.)


Anyways, I've been knitting the fronts to the cabled sweater, you know, the blue one I've been working on forever.




And I think it's going to be too small for the intended party.


Hmm.


I'm not so sure how I feel about that.


ETA: The arms of the sweater will most definately be too small. Not as in "block it, and then see" but in a "Oh Christ, how am I going to fudge this because I don't have time to reknit an entire sweater in 2 weeks" kind of way. Craptastic.

3 Comments:

Blogger Yarnhog said...

Way to go! I started going to the gym again a couple of months ago, and was dismayed when I discovered I had gained five pounds. Then I checked my body fat and realized I had dropped two percentage points, which can only mean that the gain was actual muscle! Imagine that.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Xia Diaz said...

Yay on your thigh muscle! Isn't that a great feeling?

4:56 AM  
Blogger Christie said...

YEAH : Body changes
BOO!!! : Sweater being too small

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home