Thursday, October 18, 2007

Meltdown.

My computer is on the fritz.

2 weeks ago the fan started to run. Loudly. It would stop and start all while we had the computer on. It started to run contantly a couple days later.

We began to put the computer on standby when we left the room and the fan would shut off.

Now the fan isn't running at all. I'm not 100% convinced that it stopped running because it fixed itself. If anything, the damn thing probably broke itself. So today will be a day of trying to back up as much stuff as I can. Just in case. The computer will be resting when not in use.

I'm also packing for Rhinebeck. I have my directions, list(s), blogger bingo card, important phone numbers (totally gonna stalk you for real now, Nerdie!) and all the other things I need.

Yippee!

I'll try to post photos of the halloween costume and the blue cable surprise sweater progress. Looking like I'm going to hit the deadline on both! Yeah, baby.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sachi said...

Boo computer. Yay fiber!

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun at Rhinebeck!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Laural said...

Back up everything as soon as possible and get thyself a new fan. Been there and lost too many precious pictures because of it.

Have fun at Rhinebeck!!

3:03 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Ewww! The fan sound/situation is not good. Get that worked on, and items backed up right away! Or, maybe it's a good excuse to buy a new computer...?

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home