Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sh!t or Get Off the Pot

Valpuri was supposed to be for my best friend, Tanya. It is no longer.


Apologies for the awful photo. I guess I've now reached a new level of "suck" when it comes to photos too.

I decided to frog it. I made a mistake with decreases and couldn't think of a way to fix it without frogging about 9 inches anyways, so that settles that.

It's a pretty sweater. I may attempt to make it again some day, paying closer attention to the pattern and less on Derek Jeter's butt. (I'd sit and watch the Yankees play while knitting.)


ETA: Photos! I take back my "ef off" to blogger.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sachi said...

*flips blogger off for Sunflower*

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bummer. Derek Jeter's butt IS a distraction! Glad to know you're a Yankee fan. My DH & I have the Yankee's interlocking NY tattoo'd on our bodies.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home