Thursday, December 20, 2007

Final Final

I had my final final of this semester today. I think I did well. It took 22 minutes for me to finish it. There were 60 plus questions. Easy.

I had to pull apart the Schaefer cabled vest because of a couple issues. So I'm back to working on it. The yarn is still pooling. I've worked my magic the best I can on this one.

My brother's wife went into labor this afternoon. They were able to stop it. She's home once again. She goes in for a scheduled c-section on January 3rd. I have no idea what's going to happen, with the baby being so ill. I just wish them all the best.

The next few days will be Crrrazy around here, as with most people who celebrate the christmas holiday. (You can tell I mean really crazy when I use caps, right?) I did make progress on the never-ending husband sweater of death.

I swear, next time I'm marrying an ant.

I should show photos of the sleeves so we can all rejoice in the progress, but they still look like mildly brown blobs, which makes for poor photo opportunity.

And in amazing gym news, I took a cardio kickboxing class and didn't even throw up. There was only me and another girl in the class. She had to stop before I did. (She also tailgated me the whole way to the gym, passed me on the left in the parking lot even though I had my left turn signal on, didn't hold the door for The Boy and I even though I was RIGHT behind her, then I got to stare at her for an hour.) The instructor kept saying, "I know it's hard, but think of someone you're angry at and then KICK!"

Hard... yeah, right.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carole Knits said...

I had a similar experience with a bad driver once. And we wound up at the same meeting. It was all I could do to not give her a well-deserved shove! I think you had a great way to work out your anger, though.
Good luck getting everything ready!

7:03 AM  
Blogger jennsquared said...

Awesome job on the Final and the Gym!!! I hate it when people do that. grrr! Good luck to your brother's family and have a happy holiday!!!!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Archiknist said...

That used to be my favorite aprt of kick-boxing--i worked in retail at the time, and had plenty of annoying customers to think about.

(Also,your cookies were really yummy!)

11:22 AM  
Blogger Acornbud said...

Congratulations on the final. It cracked me up about marrying an ant. I'm so grateful my sister who lives in the frigid north and her daughters are all XS with less then size 6 feet :)

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home