Friday, December 14, 2007

I Shoveled. (Shovelled?)

Due to the snow, I missed working out yesterday. I'm about 2 pounds from my first goal weight. The date I had set for myself was Christmas. I lose about 1 -2 pounds every 2-3 weeks. Not a mindblowing amount of weight, but steady.



I've noticed in the past couple of days a few things- this morning I was able to lift our heavy frying pan with my left arm, without struggle or almost dropping it. I've never been able to do that.

And I shovel(l?)ed. Twice. Go me. I'm not going to work out again today, so I decided to go out and enjoy some snow.



*Fed ex just showed up with a package. I think it's my gift!! EEEKKK!



Anyways, I feel really good.





And with this shipment came my "payment" yarn. Many skeins of Miss Priss. Yum!


I've been working on my fair isle.



And another hat for a friend.



And a second wee mitten.


What sweater for Hubs?

Off to obsess over the fed ex box...


2 Comments:

Blogger sophanne said...

I LOVES that fair isle hat-

thanks for your recent comment on my blog- ah Neil Diamond- Jonathan Livingston Seagull soundtrack always did it for me when I was 8.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Baby Beth said...

Do I get to deliver that hat for a friend? That would make my life right about now, you have no idea. Did you open the FedEx package?!?

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home