Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Help a Girl Out Here?

So some of you know...and most of you don't know...that I have a cafepress store that sells certain monkey knitting paraphernalia.

Namely, shirts. And bags. And whatever else you could possibly imagine putting 3 monkeys on.

So today I signed into my hotmail account. There were 2 emails from Cafepress saying a couple of shirts sold. Nice. I handed out cards at Rhinebeck to alot of people who saw the shirt and liked it. Odd though, I thought, that 2 would sell in one day, seeing as I only sold two shirts in the last 6 months.

But, I forgot about it.

Just now I signed into hotmail and I've sold another 3 shirts! What the hell?

(Not what the hell in a bad way, I should add)

Someone must have worn the shirt or something. Is it on another blog?

I don't get it.

Help me out here, will ya? Have you seen the monkeys around??

3 Comments:

Blogger KnelleyBelley said...

Huckle buckle beanstalk! I knew I saw this t-shirt on another blog today. None other than The Panopticon! http://the-panopticon.blogspot.com/2008/01/unbridled-consumerism.html

Go look! No wonder you're getting orders. That's great!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Congrats! That's awesome!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

The power of the internet! Check out the "1000 Knitters Project". Yeap, the t-shirt is displayed for all to see on:
the-panopticon.blogspot.com

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home