Monday, February 25, 2008

Beaded.

Yes, the funny thing in the photo of me in the cardigan is that boat. On my street. No, our street does not flood enough to warrant a boat to be parked on it. I just live across the street from Sandford and Son. You'd think the neighbor would get the hint after people nicely asked him to move the boat or after the police being called repeatedly- but no. So, that's what I look out at every day...a boat. A broken one, at that. Lucky for him, he has the overgrown bush from hell blocking his view of the boat. I wish I could be so lucky.

I can't wait to have to explain it to people who are going to be looking at the house when we eventually sell it.

Anyways, today isn't about neighbors or boats.

It's about beads.

I've come to the realization that I'm sick and tired of having to bug Hubs for every cent I need. That's totally the worse part of being a stay at home mom, I swear. Plus it's almost fiber fair season and I want to blow every cent I own on more yarn.

So I'm doing something to make a bit of cash, hopefully.

And the beads are just one, very shiny part of it.


Wedding season is coming. Women need fancy beaded shawls to keep themselves warm, right?

Hmmm. We'll see...

2 Comments:

Blogger sophanne said...

e: selling the house-

"Boat? What Boat?"

12:42 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Ah, I guessed correctly about the boat! Those beads are so pretty!

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home