Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Bored.

It's the second day of rain here in CT. Earlier we had thunder, which made The Boy jump higher than I've seen in a long time.

He's still sick, so I can't go work out. He also wants to play outside, but I don't think that's the best place for him right now.

My wrist still aches so I can't really knit.

There's laundry all over the house, but with The Boy "helping" it makes no sense to try and do anything about it until after he goes down for a nap.

I have school work to finish up, but I just don't want to do it.

I'm craving chocolate like it's the air we're breathing. But there's none in the house and I shouldn't be eating it anyways.

I'm just a little bored and cranky, can you tell?

8 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

Totally understandable.

12:29 PM  
Blogger sophanne said...

I jumped in the air about 3 feet when I heard that thunder crack around 3:00 am here in South Western PA. I thought my brain had exploded.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Lilith Parker said...

*hug*

4:04 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

It's misty & foggy & crappy here too. It certainly doesn't help with the mid-winter doldrums lots of folks seem to be suffering from.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Oh...time to work on a puzzle (maybe there is one that the kiddo could help with?), make some homemade valentine's cards for the family (make them together), or combine the activities: make some valentine's designs as puzzles to send to relatives/friends. Pop up some popcorn as light energy food. Don't forget to take a nap when the boy does!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Dottie said...

Hey, take care of your wrists! I didn't and had to take a year off from knitting!

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get thee to Trader Joe's for some 100-calorie chocolate bars. Yay, portion control.

And I second Leslie -- give your wrists a rest!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Archiknist said...

I don't think it thundered here--weird!

Are you coming tonight? Maybe ice cream will help!

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home