Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Misery Loves Photos.

Thanks for the support from last post.


I haven't started on the closet yet, so no photos of that. But I do have a photo of what I look at many times a day- and do nothing about.


This is the "In" basket on the desk in our office.


Notice the mess all around? School books, a pair of baby socks, yarn, patterns, notebooks, receipts, empty water bottle....all of it is just "stuff". After signing off here today, I'm going to pick it up. See Flickr photo, with commentary here.
I think.


Here's some knitting! Yay! Knitting!!


Fair isle vest:


and Minimalist Cardigan.




The vest is beautiful. And much easier than I ever thought possible.

The cardigan, well....I'm ready to be done with it. It looks good though, even with the bit of curling the stockinette causes. The photos don't do the mossy yarn any justice. It's the kind of color that makes me dream of walking through the green lushness of Ireland....mmm, someday...

Well, that's about all I've got. I'm going to pick up my mess, wake up The Boy and start a fire in the fireplace. We're about to be socked by a winter storm later. They're calling off night activities and putting up parking bans already. Perfect for knitting (or resting my wrist) and watching some TV.

6 Comments:

Blogger jennsquared said...

I de-cluttered my office - the one at work!!! I was sick of looking at piles and piles of papers and boxes of products (literally cleaned out at least 12 good size boxes!!!) I should have taken pictures to prove it... oh well.

5:45 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

I love fires in the fireplace...I'm a little jealous you get to knit [or rest] next to one.

6:34 PM  
Blogger sophanne said...

We could be "in-box-mates" I've come to find that only one area of my life can be clutter free at the time. I wish you the best and feel your pain!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I'm looking at the clutter on my desk at home. Oh well. It will get organized eventually. The fair isle is looking so awesome! I love the minimalist cardi too. I'm not ready to do another seamed cari just yet.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Octopus Knits said...

De-cluttering is a great idea! The fair isle vest is looking lovely, and so is your Minimalist Cardigan.

I hope your wrists get better soon!

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That vest and cardigan are friends, color-wise. Not to mention beautiful.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home