Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ready for My Close-Up.


As requested, this is the sweater close up.
I know alot of people don't like 3/4 or bracelet length sleeves, but I love them. I wash my hands ALOT throughout the day and I hate when the edge of my sleeves get wet. The shorter length eliminates that! Problem solved.
Anyways, any time you want a closer look at my photos, go to flickr. My user name is sunflowerfairyknits. (duh) I didn't realize that Blogger won't let you bigger the photo anymore.

12 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

I just clicked on the photo and it got bigger. Strange. The sweater looks great...I just bough some shoes that match that...

5:59 PM  
Blogger jennsquared said...

Nice! It looks very nice!

And I can click on the photo to make it bigger as well.

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love it!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Xia Diaz said...

I really like how it looks. The sleeves are perfect!

8:43 PM  
Blogger sophanne said...

Thanks for the close up. It looks great.

7:27 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Super nice looking--the color and the 3/4 sleeves. I, too, wash my hands alot and tend to trash regular-length sleeves while in a classroom setting with chalk, ink, paint, etc. Thanks for the closer look!

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's really beautiful and I love the color. Thanks for the closer photo!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

It's even nicer close-up! It drives me crazy when I get the edge of my sleeve wet so I am a fan of the 3/4 length sleeve. The new sweater I started has 3/4 sleeves.

10:27 AM  
Blogger RC said...

Beautiful! I'm big on the 3/4 or bracelet sleeves too for the same reason.
Great Knitting!

10:48 AM  
Blogger KnelleyBelley said...

Beautiful! Thanks for the close-up.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Deenz said...

VERY nice - the color is great on ya!

9:55 PM  
Blogger Deenz said...

VERY nice - the color is great on ya!

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home