Monday, February 18, 2008

Retail Therapy

It's rainy again here in the old CT, so here's some online retail therapy:

I love this little crochet hook from 5elementknitr. They are for sale on her Etsy shop. Love it! It's a keychain! How handy.

Knitwitch's yarn bowls. I love the one that says, "Drinkin' & Tinkin'". Hysterical!

Pretty abalone stitch markers from See Jayne Knit Yarns. Give me the shiny, people. I love the shiny!!

Speaking of stitch markers, Weeones etsy shop rocks. I don't think I could ever decide which set to pick. They are all that cute.

Sweaterbabe's lace cardigan pattern. Oh my god, isn't it beautiful!?!

And did you pre-order your copy of Shear Spirit yet? Do it now! (34% off! Yahoo...or should I say, Amazon!)

So what's been your retail therapy lately??

Oh, and before I forget- I got to meet Gauss for the first time yesterday! She came to our SnB gathering because she was in town for a couple of days. Alina, I hope your day is going well. I thought of you last night, while the wind and rain were whipping against my windows. And thanks, for making my day yesterday. Hope you enjoyed New Haven. Maybe we'll be seeing you again soon!

8 Comments:

Blogger sophanne said...

I love 5elementers key-hook as well.

Am in dire need of retail therapy- I'm thinking of branching out into colors other than green at knit night tomorrow.

12:31 PM  
Blogger jennsquared said...

hmmm... I've been buying lots of crystals so I can make stitch markers. Maybe I can sell my stitch markers on etsy. So yeah, my retail therapy has been beads.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

Damnit...I've got to buy a few of those stitch savers. GRRR!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

I haven't used stitch markers yet. Either I'm weird or haven't dug into the more complicated stuff. I don't know.

I came over from octopus knits blog.

Love that cardigan!

10:42 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

The key-hook I've seen before as the tutorial and had forgotten about! I like the drilled hole better. I wonder if she can make a "key set" of various sizes--all on an O-ring to be put in the knitting bag for emergencies, ranging is sizes small enough for socks to worsted weight projects. Hooks on a ring...

The bowls are great! Now...which one(s) do I want!

Only four exams a semester? I laugh...in one of my math classes, the professor gave us exams every three weeks (we needed to). Hang in there...the end is coming. Have I said how proud we math peeps are of you? Yup...proud to work your way through.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Gauss said...

Hey! Thank you so much for inviting me to the SnB. I had a great time and it was really nice to meet you and everyone else. New Haven seems like a nice place, even if it rains so much! (or maybe it's just me, it always rains when I visit a new place)

The interviews went well, I think, although it was a grueling day; I was completely wiped by 4pm, and even today I am still a bit out of it...

Anyway, your green cardigan is gorgeous - you should post pictures on the blog so the rest of the world can see it as well!

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scrapbooking stuff on ebay. That's been my therapy lately....although it's more like an addition.
And those yarn bowls just gave me a great idea for something so...thanks!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Baby Beth said...

Ahh! I love Weeones stitch markers! I haven't ordered yet but I look at them all the time and tell myself to. I've been shopping like a rich girl. It's horrible. I'm not rich. :(

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home