Monday, March 17, 2008

Battle Weary

Today as The Boy and I left the gym, we were hit by another car, thanks to the driver not looking as he backed out of his space. We weren't hurt. Matter in fact, The Boy never stopped singing his "lalala" song. My car is a bit scratched up.

You know, I'm just tired. PMS is knocking on my door. I didn't work out as long as I would have liked, but had to leave anyways. This accident is the last thing I needed to deal with.

Whatever.

Anyone have any chocolate?

10 Comments:

Blogger jennsquared said...

Sorry to hear! Glad to know both you and the boy are okay.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Archiknist said...

Me too--everything seems like it's more work than it should be (and more work than I want to do!).

3:33 PM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

I'm sorry! I hope you get that chocolate.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Octopus Knits said...

Ooof! That's no fun... definitely find some chocolate.

5:12 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

Oh my gosh! People aren't watching for sure! I've had so many near-misses from people not watching when they're backing up.

I'm glad you're both okay!

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that you've had that happen. Hopefully you'll feel better soon and things will look up for you.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Yarnhog said...

Glad you're okay. That sucks. Have some red wine with that chocolate.

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you got hit but really glad you're OK and the Lalalas went uninterrupted.
It must be that time of year, I know how you feel!!!
Go get some ice cream.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Gauss said...

That sucks - but at least you are both Ok. Sending chocolate thoughts your way!

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure, where do you me to send it? Dark okay? Shoot me an email at alison@skipthesefourwordsspindyeknit.com

...Having once had the guy at the body shop *recognize my voice* before I identified myself and exclaim, "Mrs. Hyde! You got rear-ended AGAIN?"

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home