Thursday, March 27, 2008

Favorite Things Part 2


Watching my husband and my kid play outside on a sunny day.

My husband is a really good dad. He's opened his heart and life completely. Dave has shown our son more attention, affection and love in two plus years than my father has shown me in the last 33 years.

My family makes me feel blessed.



Hey, maybe my kid is a future Derek Jeter? Could happen.

And have you seen the new Sunflowerfairy Knits Cafepress store ad on the Ravelry Forums? They're up and running! Yipee!

5 Comments:

Blogger Yarnhog said...

I love great dads. I'm married to one, too.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Mr. Kim is a wonderful dad too. My son might be a future Derek Jeter too.

2:01 PM  
Blogger www.stepherz.com said...

Adorable pic! He's a little cutie!

7:58 PM  
Blogger KnelleyBelley said...

Dads and their boys . . . cuteness.

Going to go look around Ravelry until I spot your ad.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Gauss said...

Cute! Both of them!

I just saw your ad on ravelry - it looks nice.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home