, who I know would be heartbroken if I ignored her request.
1. Middle name letter: L
2. Famous artist/band/musician: Lauryn Hill
3. 4-letter word: Love
4. U.S state: Louisiana
5. Boy name: Lucas
6. Girl name: Laurie
7. Animal: Llama
8. Something in the kitchen: Lucky Charms cereal
9. Reason for being late? Lounging
10. Body Part? leg
11. Drink? Lemonade
12. Something you shout: Left! No, no! You're other left! (or maybe that's what others shout at me while I'm driving)
13. Something you eat? Lunch
14. A movie you've seen? Lethal Weapon
Funny side story about my middle name- I'm named after my Aunt Lynn, my father's sister. I guess typically there is an "E" on the name Lynn, if it's used as a middle name. When I went to apply for something a few years ago, the woman behind the counter argued with me about the missing letter. She insisted that I was mistaken. It didn't go well. I think I know how to spell my middle name.
And anyways- below:
"Official" Shut Up and Knit mugs are now being offered at the Sunflowerfairy Knits Cafepress Store. Feel free to purchase one (or seven).
And in the month of April, keep an eye out on Ravelry for the new Shut Up and Knit ad. I can't wait!