Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Things That Make Me Happy.

I have not done any knitting today. My wrist feels good, but I have knitting tonight and I was afraid if I knit too much now, that I wouldn't have the oomph to knit later.

So in preparing for the end of the world...no, no- I mean the temporary lack of sanity saver I call my hobby, I'm going to show everyone some of my favorite things. It's kinda like getting to be Oprah, only none of you get to take these things home with you.

First up...
I bought this little sheep figurine at Rhinebeck last year. I love it! It sits on my window sill in the kitchen. I feel like a shepherd whenever I do dishes.

Man, oh man. April 21 is really far away, isn't it?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it. I'm trying to get more into purchasing cute and interesting things like this for my apartment.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I love your little sheepy! How did I miss that at Rhinebeck?

11:55 AM  
Blogger KnelleyBelley said...

Baaaaaaa.

Sorry. That was lame.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home