Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April 1- Can You Feel the Twitching?

I'm almost finished with the vest, which means no more knitting for awhile. It makes me twitchy just thinking about it.

Anyways, coming up on April 11th is my second blog birthday.

I think it's high time for a contest.

Since I have the fancy-pants Cafepress Store up and running, I think the prizes should come from there. Plus, that means I don't have to go to the post office. Nothing against the USPS, but I'm not subjecting the town to my 2 year old running around their place of business.

I'm still rolling ideas around in my head...not sure what I'm going to do just yet. Stay tuned for the details.

I'm going back to studying for my algebra exam. (Shoot me now.)

6 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Yeah a contest! Maybe I can win a second coffee mug! Then I'd have a set.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

What is 24?

Did I win?

5:12 PM  
Blogger Gauss said...

Yay, contest! I can't wait. The store looks awesome - I'll buy something one day, I promise!

Good luck with the algebra, and enjoy the first few days of spring! Three weeks will go by before you know it.

6:36 PM  
Blogger jennsquared said...

woooooooooo a contest!!! :) Can't wait!

Just don't dream of the octopus!

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My daughter is taking algebra right now and I'm finding out that I've forgotten so much of it! Good luck on your exam!

10:25 PM  
Blogger KnelleyBelley said...

We'll be watching for the contest, but please don't make it an algebra problem!

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home