Sunday, April 20, 2008

Weekend Wrap-up

This past weekend was lovely. The weather was in the mid 60's to upper 70's and sunny. You can't ask for better than that.

Hubs was away at a hockey tournament, so The Boy and I spent a few days at my inlaws. It felt like the entire weekend was spent outside, teaching The Boy how to ride his tricycle and watching my father in law dig in the dirt.

We came home this morning and decided that we weren't done playing outside.

I get bored with watching him watching birds, bugs and the grass grow, so I brought my spinning wheel outside with us.
At first The Boy wanted to help. Eeks...that didn't go over well at all. (No photos of that mess, trust me.)
Then I told him to pick me some flowers (dandelions). He put them all over my wheel. It was very sweet. I'm spinning BFL from Little Barn. Inexpensive roving, but I love this stuff. Can't wait to buy more!



When Hubs got home, I got to congratulate him on winning the bronze medal. Here he is showing it off to The Boy. Adorable.


And here's The Boy riding off into the sunset.

What did you do this weekend??

4 Comments:

Blogger jennsquared said...

What a sweet boy! Congrats to D on the bronze. And yes, it was gorgeous out! I wore my pink frosting first time this season on Saturday :)

8:55 PM  
Blogger KnelleyBelley said...

Sound like you had a really nice weekend. Your boy is such a sweetie.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Gauss said...

Spinning outside - what a great idea! Sounds like a great weekend indeed.

The weather has been gorgeous here as well. Went hiking with some friends, and got a photo taken for 1000 Knitters! (not while hiking)

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your husband! I spent the weekend at a really fun robotics tournament.

The dandelions are so sweet!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home