Sunday, May 11, 2008

Algebra's A, Again.

I got my final grade for this semester's algebra class.

A.

Again.

It wasn't a cake walk. I worked hard for the grade. But I also did some goofing off. I swear that I wouldn't have done so good without my partner's guidance and help.

As we left Friday night, walking in the rain to our cars, we said goodbye. He promised me that it wouldn't be the last time that we'd see each other. He promised me that he wouldn't leave CT for good without saying good bye.

He hugged me and I said my thanks- for the honest conversations, the acceptance of real me, and for the help throughout the semester.

Again I reiterate, I hope he finds what he's looking for.

6 Comments:

Blogger sophanne said...

Sometimes you just have to say "I hope you have a nice life" as opposed to "have a good day."

10:48 AM  
Blogger KnelleyBelley said...

Congrats on your Algebra A. It's sweet that you made a friend in the process of earning that A.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Baby Beth said...

He has a good heart...and I think your friendship with him will only improve the person he already is.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Gauss said...

Congratulations!!! You rock!!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Octopus Knits said...

Congratulations on the A!

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the A!

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home