Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I Knew It.

It's atleast one fibroid and a cyst on my ovary.

Trying to stay calm and upbeat.

I go back in two weeks for a "procedure." Basically they put a camera up there and have a look. The good news is I get to send The Boy to Grandma's house and take a Valium. Bad news is I have to make Hubs skip work to sit in the doctor's office while I have a camera shoved up my hoo-ha. And the fact that the appointment will probably have to be pushed back because I'll have my period again.

At least I'm not overly worried about my fertility, although Hubs has some concerns.

10 Comments:

Blogger KnelleyBelley said...

Doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun. Camera up the hoo-ha? Wouldn't want to put those pics up on Flickr!

Good luck! I'll think good thoughts for you.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Yarnhog said...

I'm sorry for your distressing news, but I can tell you my sister had a huge fibroid, and once it was removed, she had no trouble conceiving. And my mother and my best friend both had ovarian cysts and both had children after they were successfully removed. Upbeat and positive is a good approach!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

I'm hoping that at least knowing what you're dealing with has to help a little bit. It won't be fun, certainly. I'll be thinking about you.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Gauss said...

Hugs...

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry. Yikes.

Definitely thinking of you these days. *hugs*

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you know what you are dealing with. If you need anything, let me know.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Hunny said...

try to be positive. This is a common procedure. It will be over before you know it and will be on your way to a solution and feeling better. Hope you are feeling better.

10:45 AM  
Blogger sophanne said...

all will be well- more good thoughts from this direction.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Crapola. That sucks. I'm sending good thoughts your way. At least you get to take a Valium. Camera up the hoo-ha?! I can't help but chuckle.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Baby Beth said...

I'm known a couple people who had cysts removed. I'm sure you'll be find. Just stay positive...and don't think about the camera. :)

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home