Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Now I'm Really Wigging Out.

Today I packed my beloved knitting book collection. We are trying to make the rooms seem as big as we can and the crappy $19.97 bookcase has got to go. The bottom box is books and to top box is Interweave Knits and Vogue Knitting magazines. This is what the shelf looks like now:

I'm keeping myself busy, other than cleaning. I started a baby sweater for my friend Jeannine. Her baby is due on the 27th (so close to my birthday- the 23rd.)

Baby sleeve. Cute!


Body of the sweater. It's long, but that's ok.


And to stop myself from going completely car-azy, I'm spinning.

I have to go wrangle The Boy into the bath now.

What's making you wig out?

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my kids... always my kids.

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mother-in-Law arrives Friday. House is such a disgusting mess even I can't stand it. She is so critical of my housekeeping but I can't summon the energy to clean.

8:37 PM  
Blogger sophanne said...

knit night cancelled unexpectedly for the summer.

big wigout- thanks for asking- I feel your book pain. It's all only temporary.

9:16 PM  
Blogger KnelleyBelley said...

I'd wig out if I had to pack up my stash and my books! Soon enough, you'll be settled in a new home with your stash and books out in the open once again. Moving is tough!

I'm wigging out because I have 80 bajillion things to do for school, but all I want to do is knit.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Baby Beth said...

Trying to figure out how to link my projects and my stash in Ravelry so that it shows the correct amount of leftover yarn. I feel like an idiot. :(

1:44 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

What yarn are you using for the baby sweater? I heart it!
What's making me wig out right now? Work. PLus my proscrastinating doesn't make it any easier.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Yarnhog said...

End of school madness: four birthday parties (including one for my son), History Day, Math Field Day, Science Field Day, Honor Band, Jazz Band, and two field trips. And that's all for just one kid! [No, the other's not neglected at all. Why do you ask?]

4:20 PM  
Blogger sophanne said...

I tagged you with a meme- play if you want to - visit my site

6:51 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Right now I'm wigging out while I wait to hear from the bank whether or not I've been approved for an auto loan. I'm desperate for a new car and I REALLY want this one!

~Amalia

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm wigging about the fact that I had no idea all of this existed and I really don't feel close to you at all. I can't believe so many years have fallen through the cracks since we were actually real "friends". I miss you. I love you.

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home