Monday, May 12, 2008

Panic Attack

Stash closet late last year. Trust me when I say that there was no empty cubbies before packing yesterday.


In effort to make my house not look like a crap hole to prospective buyers, I made the decision to pack up my stash closet. I figured I could move my shoes and some of the junk in the coat/cold weather gear/cleaning equipment closet over to the now barren- former stash closet. It shouldn't be that overwhelming, but it's causing my heart to pound and maybe some slight hyperventilation whenever I think if it.

One of 4 big bags of yarn. *Sigh*



I'm alternating between panic attacks, the claws of depression and a driving need to clean, not to mention the desire to eat my weight in ice cream. (Emotional eater? Who me??)



Former stash closet, now temporary shoe closet. It's not finished yet.

I asked Hubs to pack off of his beer and his video games- his two "hobbies" and he said no. It's going to be a long summer.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-(

we're putting our condo on the market soon, too. i feel your pain.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Archiknist said...

You can come visit/steal my yarn whenever you need to!

Could you put the yarn boxes into storage last, so they're nearest the door and you can get to them easily?

9:01 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Look at the cleaning and simplyfying as more money in your pocket. It's a temporary thing until you sell your house. Hubs should pack up some stuff too. Hang in there!

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home