Monday, June 02, 2008

"Geen"

The Boy is saying new words constantly. He's picking up colors pretty quick too. His favorite is the color green or out of his mouth, "Geen!" Everything he sees that's green, he points it out to us. His favorite spoon is green, his favorite cup is green. It's all green all the time in my house.
I have to admit, I love the color green too. Here's proof:

I bought 10 skeins of Knit Pick's Cotlin.
Summery, right?

And I traded on Ravelry for some Patons True North Dk. It's an acrylic/ wool blend that's perfect for a sweater for a certain "geen" lovin' boy.

In house news, we had one man come and look at the house in Friday. He told his agent that he loved the house, but we didn't hear anything else. I figured he changed his mind or whatever. But today I got another call from my real estate agent saying that the buyer wants to come for a second look with his parents. Nice! I have kept the house immaculate all weekend. I washed the floors again this morning and I think they are going to be impressed. We'll see!

5 Comments:

Blogger Yarnhog said...

Oh, good luck!

My son used to love green, too (still does, in fact). One day I asked him what color my hair was, and he said, "Green!" It's red. It turns out my little guy is red/green color blind!

6:44 PM  
Blogger jennsquared said...

That would be awesome if you can sell it this fast! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :)

8:31 PM  
Blogger Archiknist said...

Good luck--I'll think house-selling thoughts too!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Octopus Knits said...

I, too, love "geen" - he has good taste : )

I'm with jennsquared on the house... keeping my fingers crossed!

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty greens! Good luck selling the house. :o)

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home