Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I Wasn't Nervous.

Until I talked to my (blogless) friend Beth. Now, I really am.

I go for the camera up the ya-hoo thing in about an hour. In 9 minutes I get to take the Valium. (Anyone ever knit on that stuff? Think my work will come out all wonky, as if I was drunk??)

I am totally freaking out. In my heart I know that things will work out. I know it will be uncomfortable, but not unbearable. Why am I ready to lose it??


We also have a showing later this afternoon and I'm afraid that I won't be able- or in the mood to clean when I get home so I'm trying to get things set now.

BTW, we got an offer from the buyer, but it's too low. We counter-offered. The listing is up on the net as of last night. Any idea how weird it is to know that strangers are going to be looking closely at your home? They're going to be opening closets, making judgements, talking about the things they discover. It's completely invasive and bizarre.

I can't wait to do it to other people's homes. ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger erasmus (aka jiva) said...

good luck! and if you're worried about the knitting take something easy that you wont mind ripping back.
I lurved looking around other peoples homes, so much I bought a new house instead of a 2nd hand one!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

I'm wishing a sense of peace for you. I'll be thinking about you this morning.

10:46 AM  
Blogger jennsquared said...

You will be okay! I know it! I'll cross my fingers and toes for you!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Yarnhog said...

You'll be okay. They give you Valium for just that reason. I'm sending lots of positive energy your way.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home