Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Leap of Fate.

Anyone who knows me well, knows that I'm superstitious, but only with silly things. Whenever I want something badly, I talk about it repeatedly to everyone. I learned early on that if you talk about it long enough, fate has a way of messing it all up.

Well, as I said yesterday we put an offer on another house. We got a verbal, but not a written, acceptance.

It's killing me not to tell everyone in the entire world about this damn house. But I'm seriously petrified that if I gab too much, fate is going to kick me in the ass.

It is the perfect house for us. It is everything we need in a home.

Can't wait to tell you about it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Carole Knits said...

When do you expect to have a written agreement?

11:20 AM  
Blogger Cookie said...

Makes perfect sense to me. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

11:27 AM  
Blogger KnelleyBelley said...

Keeping many of my body parts crossed for you!

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home