Thursday, July 10, 2008

Define "Do Nothing"

Today is supposed to be a day of doing very little. I'm not that good at doing very little. But I can't lift anything. I have 3 loads of laundry that need to be done and a house that needs to be packed. It's hard to just sit and knit. But when I get up and move around I start bleeding and cramping again. Grr.

My mom is coming this weekend to help pack, but I needed stuff like boxes and some sort of glassware protection. I asked my family for some newspaper. I went to my aunt's house to collect some and they had an industrial sized roll of bubble wrap waiting for me!
And so you have some sort of scale, this is the wrap next to a chair.

Is it bad that I just want to roll it out and go all Godzilla on it, stomping on every last bubble??

Heehee.

7 Comments:

Blogger Carole Knits said...

I know what you mean. Resting is easy except when you have to!

3:11 PM  
Blogger KnelleyBelley said...

My fingers would be itching to pop that stuff like crazy. Since you need it for the protection of your breakables, try this site to pop virtual bubble wrap. It might help. http://www.virtual-bubblewrap.com/popnow.shtml

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not know how you are resisting that huge roll of popping goodness ;op

11:39 PM  
Blogger erasmus (aka jiva) said...

IF you get any spare at the end of it all I find that bubble wrap is THE BEST tool for felting with. It is very very gentle on aggitating the fibers. Most useful indeed.

6:27 AM  
Blogger Yarnhog said...

You must rest. This is one of those things over which you have no control. You will not heal unless you rest. (Insert stern scowl here.)

1:48 PM  
Blogger the boogeyman's wife said...

i'm sure rolling around on the bubbles counts as resting......

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you still need boxes let me know.

Judy from SnB.
You can email me southmaine@hotmail.com

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home