Friday, July 18, 2008

Home.

We're in. The cable's up and running (finally) and I can post.

We're unpacking, slowly but surely. I'm tired. Beyond tired. But we're home and it's wonderful.

We have some furniture that we need to buy. We're finding our way around ok. Thank god for GPS. I took an accidential tour of the next town while searching for the correct street to turn on. There was a 3 car traffic jam downtown during construction. haha.

I dealt with a 2 day headache from not taking care of myself- too little sleep, too much stress, change in eating habits....better now, but if I go too long without food it comes back with a vengence.

Any questions? I feel like I have so much to say, but I'm not able to form words yet.

:)

The best part, The Boy spent the last 3 days away from us, but he's back now. He hopped out of the car this afternoon and said, "New house, PARK!" He totally thinks we live at the park, now that we have the playscape in back and all the land. Ah, kid. You have no idea.

6 Comments:

Blogger Carole Knits said...

It must feel great to be in!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Cookie said...

Yay!

Three car traffic jam? I wonder what the morning commute looks like. *L*

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does that mean I can run over and come help pop the bubble wrap now?

12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let him think he lives in a park. He's still young enough and the play scape is huge to him right now.

It's great to hear you call your new house a home. I can't wait to visit when you guys are settled.

6:57 AM  
Blogger Emily G said...

Yay new home! Glad you all are in and unpacking. How are you feeling, btw?

2:18 PM  
Blogger Yarnhog said...

Oh, great news!

What did we ever do before GPS? Wait, scratch that. I remember all too well.

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home