Friday, July 11, 2008

Reason #1002 Why We Need To Move.

I got into my car to drive to meet my MIL. She was kind enough to mind The Boy for the past few days.

So I sit down, put my seatbelt on, start my car and happen to actually look around. I notice things are "off".

My seat is at a weird angle.
My passenger's side door is unlocked.
The lower part of my dashboard looks wonky.
There's screws undone on the underside of the dash.

At closer inspection I see that some asshat had tried to steal (I assume) my radio.
My 10 year old, standard issue, Pontiac radio.

WTF?

(What else would they steal? My sometimes-not-working air conditioning??)

Atleast make it worth while for yourself- take the change out of the center console, steal the car seat, pick up some of the junk in the back. Do something if you're going to have the mark on your soul...Dick.

3 Comments:

Blogger Yarnhog said...

Man. One of the few good things about driving a crappy car is not having to worry about it. (As the "proud" owner of two crappy cars, I know whereof I speak.) If we lose that, what's left? (I mean, besides no car payments, low insurance, low registration fees, and smugness.)

7:27 PM  
Blogger Baby Beth said...

Kids these days!!! When the asses tried stealing my BRAND NEW tires off my name in March, they only got as far as taking all the lug nuts and the one old tire I still had on it. I said if they were gonna steal my tires, start with the newest ones, morons.

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF!? I read you post to my husband and he agrees, WTF!? And like your radio would fit in any other car besides a Pontiac or Chevy from that era.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home