Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Scattered.

I'm living out of boxes. Actually, Hubs and I have a rule that once it's in a box, it stays there until we get into the new house, so I'm really living with what I got, which isn't much. Everything important is scattered throughout the house.

Tomorrow is moving day #1. We (and by "we" I mean the movers) are packing up the truck, going to the closing, going to dinner then to a hotel. Thursday is moving day #2. We (again, movers) are unloading the truck at the new house. The Boy will be at my inlaws' house, so we can start to unpack and move things to where they need to be.

By Friday night we should have the big things done. My inlaws are bringing The Boy back to us and we are hoping that things fall into place thereafter.

Everything should go according to plan. But, as we all know, something is going to get 'effed up and that's ok.

I'm excited and very overwhelmed. There's still some packing to do. I feel like I don't have enough boxes, but there's a pile of them in my kitchen. Excuses, excuses.

The 'puter gets turned off tonight and won't be back on until Friday.

Have fun while I'm gone. I'm sure I'll have some stories to tell when I'm up and running again!

5 Comments:

Blogger Carole Knits said...

I hope you aren't overdoing it! Good luck with all the plans.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Hunny said...

How exciting! Good luck!!

5:34 PM  
Blogger the boogeyman's wife said...

good luck! at least you're prepared for something to eff up, hopefully it's something small.

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting! Good luck!

11:20 PM  
Blogger Gauss said...

Good luck with everything! It will feel like some very, very long days and it will feel like you'll never be able to move everything, but somehow time warps and stuff will get done.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home